Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Few Bad Apples

This morning I spent four hours in the darkroom and ended up with two failed prints. They still look alright, especially the top one, but I'll make some new prints which with a bit of luck will be even better.

This one's got a crooked border and a black line up top where the easel wasn't properly aligned. I also might burn the top to give it a bit more exposure on the next go around.

This one is waaaaaay over exposed. I like the shot though so I'll just give it another go with less exposure next time. Probably ought to tweak the focus as well. 
I've got a whole bunch of film developed at the moment so I see a busy few weeks ahead, it's an exciting prospect. I've also been doing a bit of drawing so expect another post soon with a few little pictures.

1 comment: