Saturday, June 11, 2011

Coming of Age

Yesterday I finished up and sewed a couple new patches onto my vest... Minor Threat, LiveFastDie, and Black Flag now grace my favorite article of clothing. One day it will be the mother of all vests. but I'm kind of a sissy punk and it shows. I look at the adorning of the vest as a sort of punk rock walkabout... and the day it is finished will be the day I've achieved ultimate, tough as nails, hardcoreness. This can only be attained through hours of blood and sweat, stitching, stenciling, and studding this fine piece of denim.  So the great work continues....




 In other news I went to see Super 8 last night and I dig it all the way, and I don't generally go in for alien movies. Yall should go and buy yourselves a ticket and go check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment